Sunday, November 3, 2013

Allegiant by Veronica Roth

This week (finally!) I read Allegiant. It's the final book in the Divergent Trilogy, and I really can't say much about what happens for obvious reasons. The entire series is dystopian fiction, and this book is over 500 pages, but it's a really fast read. It was so exciting and fast-paced that I finished it within a couple of days.
I really liked it. I liked the entire series, and while the first one was the best, they always are, the second and third were also great. I would highly recommend this series and this book to anyone who hasn't read them.

3 comments:

MaxsClassReads said...

I agree Etti. A good finale to a great series. Sadly, I read them too quickly because they were such page turners. Glad you enjoyed them too.

Unknown said...

Yeah! I agree! I read it this week along with half the class!

Unknown said...

SO MANY PEOPLE HAVE READ IT!!!