Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Outliers by Malcolm Gladwell

This week I read Outliers. Basically, it's a nonfiction book about people that found success and the circumstances that helped them in their careers, why certain countries have more plane crashes, what makes small businesses successful and the correlation between IQ and success. Like I said, this book is nonfiction, just over three hundred pages, and while not a hard read, it didn't go as quickly as the books that I usually read.
I liked it. Each chapter was interesting and different, and the scientific evidence was as well. My only problem with Outliers was that it was so heavily scientific that it was hard for me to read a lot in one sitting. I would recommend this book for anyone who likes nonfiction, science or wants a unique book.

This week: The Pact

No comments: