Saturday, March 15, 2014

Slice of Life 3/14

I used to really like using Comic Sans, but then I realized that I made everything I wrote look really unprofessional. Then I moved on to other fonts, such as the one that looks like the credits of a 1930's horror movie. Most fonts either look stupid and too dramatic, or like worse and useless versions of Times New Roman. That's why I usually use Times, because I would rather readers focus on the content of my writing than it's appearance. I don't even remember what my blog font is called, but it just makes me think that my writing is confusing and pointless. I wish I knew how to change it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

First, I can show you how to change the font on your blog. But I do like the insights on this blog. This is true, "I would rather readers focus on the content of my writing than it's appearance" and well put.