Sunday, March 16, 2014

Slice of Life 3/15

 My Aunt and Uncle have a condo in Winter Park, and although we don't ski, we go up there sometimes for a mini vacation. It takes a lot more work for my family of five to leave the house than I would expect, but that ultimately translates into a ton of luggage, but I still firmly believe that as long as it doesn't involve a plane, I am not sharing my duffel bag. When we get there, we usually put as much stuff as we can into the elevator, wait as it ascends three painfully slow floors and toss everything out. This elevator is the worst I've ever seen, and it doesn't help that I spend fifteen minutes straight going up and down, tossing luggage and praying that it doesn't stop. I honestly don't know whether I am being paranoid or if it is a real concern, but that elevator is terrifying and smells strange and bugs are constantly stuck in the light.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The last sentence sums it all up so well. The rest is a great lead up and description and I love the part about not sharing your bag unless it's for a plane trip.

Elliott said...

Now I'm going to be paranoid about elevators.