Friday, March 7, 2014

Slice of Life 3/7

I have never liked math. I don't know why, but some people like it and I guess I am just not in that minority. Yesterday I spent a total of two hours and forty-five minutes in math. It was unspeakably awful. There is a lot of stress involved with my math experience on Thursdays, because the morning is spent preparing for a quiz that will haunt me all morning, then once I take the quiz, my brain is used up for the day, which makes the rest of math and the last hour of school almost always unproductive. I always wonder why I hate it so much. It's logical, which I should like, and it involves problem-solving, which is very satisfying. I guess that trying to juggle a terrible grade cancels all that out, and once again, the repulsive power of math is too strong for my terribly weak attempts at positivity.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It's interesting how some things are just tough for us. Your frustration is evident in this slice. Keep trying.