Friday, March 21, 2014

Slice of Life 3/20

Yesterday I got the new Pearls Before Swine treasury. It has a year's worth of Pearls strips and it's been a really long time since a new one was released. Pearls is my favorite comic strip because the humor is very cynical and they make fun of stupid people. Even though the art isn't very good, I like how Stephan Pastis makes fun of himself and breaks the fourth wall. I like the treasuries because he adds comments below some of the strips that aren't in the collections or newspapers. The crocs are my favorite characters because they are stupid and weird and their accents make their dialogue funny to read. I also like Rat because he reminds me of an alcoholic, depressed version of myself. If you haven't read Pearls Before Swine, I highly recommend it.

No comments: