Thursday, March 6, 2014

Slice of Life 3/6

Sometimes snow is disappointing and sometimes it's very exciting. During the winter I try as hard as I can to ignore the fact that global warming is definitely happening, which is why I am so excited to wake up to a fresh coat. It's officially March now, which means that although it is come rely normal weather, I am done with snow. I forget to appreciate how pretty it is. At least it is spring snow which means that it is almost spring, but real spring never involves copious amounts of frozen water. Then again, real winter doesn't involve seventy degree weather.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

so you are done with snow but forget how pretty it is but then it is spring snow but reall spring never involves copious amounts of frozen water? confuzing yet kinda funny